Abstracts - closed
We accept all abstracts on topics relating to cell-free DNA or other circulating nucleic acids including: biology of cfDNA, NIPT in prenatal diagnosis, fetal antigen typing, cfDNA testing for cancer, transplant rejection, physiology, or other. We also accept adjecent topics, such as exome analysis or technical advancements.
Please adhere to the instructions below.
1. The maximum acceptable length of the abstract is 2000 characters including spaces.
2. Please indicate if you wish to give an oral or a poster presentation - or both.
3. The abstract should be organized into the following sections: Background, Materials & Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
4. The hypothesis, findings, and conclusions of the study should be clearly and understandably stated.
Additional information Please download here
Abstracts not complying with these criteria will be rejected. If your abstract is declined and you are not able to attend the registration fee will be reimbursed.
We have planned for a limited number of oral presentations.
Each presentation will be 5 minutes long.
A committee will select speakers based on the abstracts.
Noninvasive Fetal Blood Grouping
NIPT and NIPD
1. Deadline for abstract submission is postponed until February 20, 2017.
2. Acceptance of abstracts will follow soon after.
Poster board size
Available space on the poster board, for each poster, will be 100cm in width (horizontally) and 120cm in height (vertically).
For any questions, please contact our local congress agency:
The Meeting Planners ApS
Phone: +45 50607420